This certificate program, which is supported by University of the Pacific Westgate Center for Leadership and Management Development, is geared to the management and future managers of rural, small, and medium sized transit agencies, human service organizations, or private operators.
Who Should Attend
- Any transit and paratransit employees who wish to become supervisors or managers.
- Current managers, department heads and new hires who have little or no formal management training or experience in public transit and paratransit.
- Existing managers who would like to enrich their management skills.
- Program topics provide key management and industry essentials for transportation professionals.
- Gain a thorough understanding of what it takes to be a successful transportation manager.
- Learn basic principles of transit regulations and mandates, management, marketing, risk management, human resources, operations, budgeting and leadership.
Our staff is dedicated to helping you with all of your questions or concerns.