Clubs, Organizations, & Honor Societies
While at Pacific, Eberhardt School of Business students can participate in a wide range of clubs, organizations, and honor societies. These activities help students develop their leadership skills, expand their professional network, and enhance their Pacific experience.
- Beta Alpha Psi (ΒΑΨ) is an honor society for financial information students and professionals. ΒΑΨ recognizes academic achievements in the fields of accounting, finance, and information systems and provides opportunities for professional development and networking.
- Beta Gamma Sigma (ΒΓΣ) is an international business honor society for AACSB-accredited schools. In addition to encouraging and honoring academic achievement in the study of business, ΒΓΣ cultivates and celebrates leadership and professional excellence.
Clubs & Organizations
- Delta Sigma Pi (ΔΣΠ) is a professional business fraternity organized to foster the study of business, encourage scholarship and social activity, and promote close connections between business students and the business world.
- Eberhardt School of Business Student Association (ESBSA) is an undergraduate student association focused on promoting leadership and engagement among undergraduate students of the school.
- Management and Human Resources Student Association (MHRSA) is an organization for Pacific students interested in the field of Management and Human Resources. MHRSA helps students become actively involved in the field of management via student events and professional networking.
- Pacific American Marketing Association (PAMA) is the collegiate chapter of the professional marketing organization AMA. PAMA offers students real-world marketing opportunities in the community and on campus.
- Pacific Society of Women in Business (PSWIB) is a pre-professional organization that promotes empowerment, equality, and enrichment through leadership, networking, and professional development in support of women in the workplace.
- Phi Alpha Delta (ΦΑΔ) is a professional law fraternity advancing integrity, compassion, and courage through service to the student, the school, the profession, and the community.
- Student Investment Fund (SIF) offers dynamic undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the world of investing.
These are just a few of the clubs, organizations, and honor societies available to Pacific and ESB students. Visit the Pacific Clubs and Organizations site to learn about all registered student organizations on campus.