The minor in business administration covers a wide range of the basic principles used in business administration and is intended for non-business majors. The minor is not a substitute for the broad in-depth coverage found in the business degree.
Students must complete a minimum of 24 units with a Pacific minor grade point average of 2.0 in order to earn a minor in business administration. All courses in minor must be taken at Pacific.
- BUSI 031 Principles of Financial Accounting
Select four of the following:
- BUSI 033 Principles of Managerial Accounting
- BUSI 053 The Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- BUSI 105 Financial Management
- BUSI 107 Marketing Management
- BUSI 109 Management and Organizational Behavior
- One BUSI Electives Course Offered by the School of Business (excluding BUSI 010, BUSI 023, BUSI 110 and most BUSI 191 and BUSI 193)